Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomorrow

So Tomorrow Konner and I have to travel by ourselves to ABQ. Kyle has to work on friday for some training. So he will keep our 2 older boys and I will take Konner to his check up. This will be our first time without Kyle and im a little nervous. Just because its nice to have your husband there with you for company. Konner's appointments take 3-5 hours. And thats not even for scans. When we are there for scans it takes a whole day.

Everytime we get ready to travel for his check ups its sooo nerve racking. Its so hard not thinking about the what if's. On his scan days its even worse. Though Konner is NOT in remission yet, his cancer can still spread and I am so beyond thankful that it has not. I just continue to pray that it wont. My ears long to hear the words No Evidence of Disease! That will be one of the happiest days of my life!



No comments:

Post a Comment