Friday, February 17, 2012

Time

Where has the time gone? I have been so busy lately. Not an excuse I know. I keep more updates going on Konner's facebook than I do on his blog. I think his blog was more for me to post long updates for you all. And now I dont have big updates for you. Konner is doing sooo good! He just had a birthday and I will post that video for you all to watch. He is getting to be a big boy and talks so much now! He goes back to PCH for his blood draw and urine check in about a week and a half. Other than that and trying to keep up with my photography business things here have been busy. Thank you all for check up on Konner! And thank you for your constant prayers! Please check out Konner's Facebook for more updates! Link is to the right ---->!




No comments:

Post a Comment