Monday, June 7, 2010

Angels wings....

Please Pray for Little Caden Johnson's family tonight. I have been talking to Cadens mom and her little boy was very sick with a brain tumor. He has passed away today and my heart hurts for this family. This little boy was as old as little Konner. I know he is in a better place and he is no longer in any pain. Please pray that his family is comforted during this time. 

To Jessica: I am sorry for your loss. Even though we have only talked a few times through email, I feel like I've known you longer. And though I never met Caden he truly holds a special place in my heart. If there is anything you need, Im am here even just to talk. I will have you and your family in my prayers.  Lots of Prayers and Hugs of comfort your way. 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Erin. I really appreciate your sweet words. His funeral is tomorrow. I am so happy Konner is doing well. That is such great news. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Thank you so much. Jessica

    ReplyDelete