Thursday, July 1, 2010

Been awhile.

So it has been awhile since my last update on Konner. He is currently doing ok. We spent all last night and early morning in the E.R. due to another allergic reaction to something. He also has alot of scratches on his head and ears from the itching that they were concerned about. They dont want him to get an infection because his ANC levels are low. So they have him on Augmenton (sp). He also had developed a hole in his ear drum due to a silent ear infection that popped. So right now he will take this antibiotic for 10 days and then have another check up. Other that then he is doing good. Happy most of the time. Konner has done great so far given his situation. We are thankful for the way everything has worked out. He has been given the best of the worst situation. I am thankful for everyday I have with him!




1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, I am so sorry. I am glad he is happy for the most part. If you ever need to talk you are more than welcome to call me. I know what you are going through. Some days it just helps to cry. Take Care. Jessica

    ReplyDelete