Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Konner




Today is Konner's 1st Birthday. I can not believe it is already here. I promised myself I would cherish every moment with him and I think I have done just that. He is such a sweet baby. Always loving and smiling every second of the day. Of course there are a couple of days here and there where he cries and is not feeling 100% but im sure that is usual for a baby with cancer. He is so uplifting. Given Konner's situation he brings strength to me constantly. I see this baby getting poked and prodded and yeah he cries sometimes but sometimes he is so strong and will just make a frown and thats it. No baby or child should have to go through what Konner has gone through. But he has gone through it like a champ! He continues to amaze me. There is nothing I wouldn't give to have him be here with us. We feel so blessed to have him be apart of our family. We love him with all our hearts!

Konner thank you for being a great little brother and an amazing son. Thank you for bringing more faith and hope and strength into our lives. And thank you for showing us the true definition of love. We love you!

Thank You to all of Konner's followers, thank you for all of your support and prayers this past year. We have been so blessed by you all! Thank You from the bottom of our hearts!


















No comments:

Post a Comment