Tuesday, March 22, 2011

13 months

Dont mind the food and messy hair. 

found all the good stuff

Konner in his new car

Konner before haircut, w/ justin beiber style

So grown up with his new haircut.

Sorry these next pictures are sideways. Blogger has been frustrating me lately. There is no way to fix them. For some reason every other time I try to upload pictures this is what happens. So please be patient and sorry for the mess up. 








Konner is 13 months old and is such an active boy. He has recently found all the fun things behind the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. Fun for him but not so much for me. lol Along with turning 1 Konner also got his first haircut. He looks so much older now and I kinda miss his Justin Beiber hair. He is a fun energetic baby. He loves his brothers so very much. He also loves when his daddy walks into the room. His whole face lights up and he reaches out for him while saying daddy in the sweetest voice. Now he loves me too! He hates when I leave the room and always needs me to cuddle him to sleep. He is our baby and he is growing up way to fast! Here are some pictures from the past month.


No comments:

Post a Comment