Tuesday, June 21, 2011


So we are still not home. But as of right now we are enjoying ourselves here in AZ. I still have not heard from Konner's doctors on the exact date of his scans. I know he didnt want to wait the full 3 months, instead they wanted to do them again in 6 weeks. As far as his port goes they also want to wait on that now until his next results. Konner has been a happy man lately and is liking the not seeing doctors for a couple of weeks lol. Thank you all for your continued support and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment