Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What a couple of days

So on Monday Konner had an appointment with his Neurologist Dr. Adelson. He checked Konner out and was really excited to see him. He also showed me the scans and said he was a little concerned. He said there is an area around Konner's spine that showed a new mass. For the next 2 days we were talking to doctors non stop. They finally sat down and went over the results and looked at past scans and they came to the conclusion that the Neuroblastoma Tumor that is left in Konner has changed shape and has not grown. And that there is no new mass. He said that sometimes these tumors will do that. But just to be sure they want to rescan him again in 6 weeks. This news has given me hope that Konner is still doing good. I was really worried there and I think apart of me still is. When you hear the word relapse your world just shifts. One thing for sure is with Cancer nothing is certain and everything is unpredictable! You never know what can happen in the matter of days. I am so happy to have Konner as my son. This baby has taught me so much and one of them is to NEVER EVER take anything for granted! Happy Wednesday to you all.

Keep those prayers coming!! They work miracles and I know first hand because I look one in the eyes everyday!!!

Love to All Konner's Supporters!



No comments:

Post a Comment