Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 1 of Chemotherapy..........

So we have passed day 1 of Chemo. Konner did ok, he spit up about 5 times and hardly slept any. He was WIDE awake for the 1st 1 1/2 hours. The next hour he was just plain fussy. He didnt fall asleep til around midnight and even then he wasnt in a deep sleep. He was uncomfortable most of the night. He was all smile this morning though. We also got the "BIG BINDER" FULL of info on NB and everything else you could imagine. I also got my lesson on giving him his Neupogen injection. This shot will help get his white blood cell count up faster. I did great the lady said and so now before Konner is able to go home I will have to give him his shot infront of them so they know I can do it. Things are going good and Tonight we start his 2nd dose of Chemo. Please Keep him in your prayers.

I will update again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment