Tuesday, April 20, 2010

let me clarify

This does not mean Konner is out of danger. He still has a long road ahead of him but that road was cut in half with this diagnoses. He will have many follow up tests to make sure the tumor has not grown back after removal, and to make sure that the cancer did not spread elsewhere. So far he has cancer No where else in his body except for the tumor! So that alone is the best news. As of right now he will only undergo 2 rounds of Chemo and then they will do another scan to see if the tumor has shrunk and then they willl go from there. By the time this trial is over I will have a minor in MD. lol Keep praying for little Konner! Its with your prayers that keeps him strong. Pray that he will overcome this with as little side effects as possible. Pray that he will beat this cancer and live a happy life. Thank You ALL from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for your support and for your kindness. Thank you for taking time out of your life to read about my baby and thank you for your help with everything. My family and I can not thank you enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment