Thursday, April 29, 2010

M.I.A

I have been missing in action for 2 days. Things around here are a constant go. Konner has not been feeling well these last 2 days. He seems like he is in more pain. I have been giving him his neupogen shot everyday and im pretty sure it hurts me more then him. he doesn't really cry thanks to the numbing creme they gave me. He absolutely HATES taking medicine everyday. To tell you the truth I hate giving it to him. It makes everything more reality. I hate knowing that my baby is really really sick and I just cant make him feel better. I know by me doing the things I need to and by taking him to the Dr and the hospital, I did help him out in a big way. I know that if I would have never taken him in for a diaper rash that wouldn't go away I would have never known my baby has cancer. I just love this little boy so much and I hope and pray everyday that he gets better soon.
So if you ever think something may be wrong with your child, even if its something you consider not important like a diaper rash TAKE THEM IN!!! It could be something SERIOUS and The worst that could happen is they tell you nothing is wrong.

On a happier note Konner had his first clinic appointment on Tuesday. His ANC levels were perfect so that means that his blood and platelet levels have not dropped. He had a false high, so on his next appointment his levels should have dropped. Which makes him more prone to infections. We also got the date for his 2nd round of Chemo. It will be May 11th at 8:30 am.

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR LITTLE KONNER!!! 
Please Pray that he will have the least side affects during treatment. Please Pray that he will be comforted. Please pray that he will not get infections or sicknesses. Pray that he has the STRENGTH to overcome this disease. Just pray thats what we ask! 



No comments:

Post a Comment